Below is a list of questions raised. Click on the question for the brief answer.
- Where is the proposed bridge replacement?
- What will the replacement bridge connect?
- Why should I support the replacement?
- How much will the replacement bridge cost?
- Why does the bridge cost that much?
- How much will the replacement bridge cost me?
- Why is my vote needed?
- Why not… a smaller, simpler bridge closer to the stream to lower costs?
- Why not… a less durable bridge?
- Why not… site it somewhere else?
- Why not… simply have trail users wade across or use stepping stones?
- Why not… just accept the collapse of the old bridge and live with it?
- Why not… wait for the resolution of competing, big-ticket climate initiatives?
- Why not… make trail users pay?
- Is Brown Schoolhouse Road a town road?
- Why was the original bridge built at this site?
- When was the original bridge built?
- How has the bridge been used in recent years?
- When did the old bridge collapse?
- Why did the old bridge collapse?
- What happened to the collapsed bridge?
- Do any abutments remain upon which a new bridge can be built?